Our Covid 19 Protocols
- If a student, staff member or family member tests positively for Covid-19 OR shows symptoms, they must remain or return home to isolate for 10 days after the last symptoms go away.
- If a person has no symptoms but has tested positive for Covid-19, they need to isolate for 10 days. They must show proof of a negative test to return to the Homeschool Bunch at Sola Tech Center.
- Students and staff who have been exposed to a known case of Covid-19 must present a negative test to return to the Homeschool Bunch at Sola Tech Center.
- It is possible that we (The Homeschool Bunch or The Sola Tech Center by Sola Impact) will ask an entire class or cohort to test if their exposure warrants it. Exposure that might result in this is being within 6 feet of a person with Covid-19 for more than 15 minutes in a 24-hour period.
- Administration will notify all families and staff by email and/or a phone call if they have been exposed and discuss further steps to be taken.